My LiFe in 2009

It been a challenging year for me,
time flies, juz a short while n i oledy finished my foundation year n starting my 1st sem of undergraduate year, there is still 3 n a half year for me to complete my studies in UTP...
there were a lot of thgs i hv learnt in this year, either in studies or the way 1 deal wif myself n ppl around me...
i thk i changed a lot from de beginning of the year, more independent? more luxurious? more inquisitive? XD
i realized dat there are a lot of thgs i duno when i were in sch, the way of treating ppl? the way of revealing of ourselves?
i might nt b a perfect person...i might hv done sth wrong in dis year...i might hurt someone unintentionally, all this questions always appear in my mind n if i did, it might happen again dis year unless there are ppl who cn clear it up for me....
ppl start to change...i might nt b the 1 i used to be...i might nt b outstanding, joyful, talkative...as what you want me to b, but this is who i am...
Hmm...for dis year, i hope it can b a challenging year as well coz al the thgs i've been through will definitely help me to grow up...for my new year wishes...i wish that i cn study hard and score a good results, hope my family n i will b healthy n wealthy...^^...as well as all my frens...
0 Responses